lördag, augusti 08, 2009

Wonderful Day in the Sun

Knitting on the balcony all noon, had some light lunch, listened to Bodil Malmsten who was todays "sommarpratade" and then a tour by bike to my friends in Skogalund, Nacka. I was invited to some berry-picking. I came home with 1,5 l mixed berries: raspberries, red- and blackcurrants. When I arrived Åsa was at the beautiful little beach (at Långsjön) together with Sofia a cute little neigbourgirl. I joined them and took a short swim. Soo nice and warm! On the way back to Åsas house we met up with her husband and two of their neigbours. We were all invited to afternoon coffe and peppermint-tea with lavenderbiscuits (Åsa just made them together with little Sofia, 3 years old). My husband also turned up just in time for the coffee. He had done some shopping at Clas Ohlson in Sickla. And at the end of the day we lucky enough to be asked to stay for dinner. Grilled chicken, risotto, tsatsiki and beetroot and feta-cheese (?). A truly wonderful summer day!

Inga kommentarer: