tisdag, augusti 11, 2009

The first day of Kulturfestivalen, Sticka in stan


I´ve now done my first two hours as cultural worker. I was a bit sceptic to this activity - Sticka in Stan - as I might have told you before I'm not so fund of knitted graffiti. I mean I do not want to do it myself - but some of it looks nice and make me happy. Especially Alisons graffitti. Her work is just marvellous. SVT was there and I was happy to see her on the late ABC-news programme. My friend Åsa came and sat down with us for a while during her lunch. She works in a bank nearby. Two of my fellow-knitters from STHLM Knitters, Katarina and Tove, also came by. Tove also brought her babyboy "Lill-T". I was very lucky to meet with so many good friends.
Tomorrow Catrin said she might come to say hallo. Í'll be there again tomorrow from 2 pm to 4 pm. I made aquaintance with a new type of yarn - banangarn. We had some free samples of the yarn at our table from the company Vackra garn who were selling their yarn at the market nearby. No use trying to look for info on their website though. It is still "under construction".

1 kommentar:

Marie sa...

It seems like a nice day :-)